Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 1 - 15 Things About Me

Yes. That is me. In the middle. Posing for the camera. Why? Because I am a super model.

1. I am 16, however I have felt 16 for the past three or four years of my life so my "sweet 16" was somewhat anticlimactic.

2. I am a Christian AND I have a functioning brain. BAM!

3. I want to be in a hit Broadway show, TV show, and movie... and win lots of awards.

4. Dance and acting (mainly improv) are my outlets.

5. I can be very emotional.

6. I wish that I had taken dance and learning how to play piano seriously when I was younger.

7. If I where an animal I like to think that I would be a whale. I love splashing in the pool. Also, pretty much everyone loves whales.

8. I am most afraid of being late and being paralyzed.

9. Also, I'm afraid of not getting into a good college... and disappointing people.

10. I am obsessed with the Office, Modern Family, and Arrested Development.

11. Some people make fun of me for being short but it's one of my favorite things about myself.

12. My greatest wish is to find someone who loves me as much as Jim loves Pam... and for us to get married. Also, I wish for there to be no Roy or Karen in the picture.

13. 13 is my favorite number. Always has been, always will be.

14. I don't like sweets. I would rather have two cheeseburgers than have a cheeseburger and dessert.

15. I hate saying goodbye to people. It's the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment