Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Makin it happen.


So as know...

1) I am at the beach.

2) I have a list of things to do before summer is over.

Numero uno is pretty fantastic, and dos is well... it's going... lets see:

  1. Get back to having my quiet time everyday (DONE)
  2. Get tan (DONE)
  3. Get my hair cut really short (DONE)
  4. Read four good books (2 DOWN 2 TO GO)
  5. Make a youtube channel (ALMOST DONE!!!)
  6. Practice breakdancing (DONE) (but I will still continue...)
  7. Work on splits
  8. Go to the gym/ workout
  9. Spent quality time with my family at the beach (DONE)
So as you can see, I am essentially annihilating this list. Just killing it. BOOYA. (Kim Possible anyone?)

In regards to the Youtube channel, I officially have two videos made ready to go I just need to make the dang account. Minor detail.

Alrighty then, I have to go to bed. Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment