Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yep that would be lightning.


August 1, 2010

So first I think that I should mention that today is my half birthday. BOOYA.

And now part two of the story...

So we get to the realty headquarters to check in and us kids stay in the car and my mom goes in... and doesn't come back for an hour. Whoo! another hour in the car.

She gets back to the car and we ask her how it went and she said, "Well, the house has been hit by lightning, so the internet it out and the TVs don't work." NOOOOOOO!!! I know I know I know. "You're at the beach you don't need internet or TV." wrong. Part of relaxing into a house is having the TV on and just hanging out. It was awful.

The thing is, that was bad enough. When we get to the house, which takes another 15 minutes, it is filthy. I mean honestly obviously has not been cleaned since the last people. So my mom calls the HQ again and they say that they are going to send over some cleaning ladies. Well they don't come for another half hour and by this time it is 8:00 and we are not loaded in, haven't had dinner, and can't go anywhere. YAY vacation.

Ugh I'm tired I can't type any more. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment