Saturday, September 4, 2010

30 things to tide you over... nom nom nom nom nom.

So today I decided that I would blog it up. And so I shall. Commence.

First today I decided to clean my room. And now it is a mess. An utter disaster. YAY for good intentions.

Also I got my braces tightened, springs put in, and rubber-bands on Thursday and my mouth feels like it is slowly being ripped apart. Happy face.

Now thirty things that most people don't know... really.

1. I have full blown conversations with myself, and sometimes have fake conversations with other people.

2. I have an obsession with the word prostitute. Say it a few times and you will understand.

3. I have a bucket list about a mile long. Most things are huge. But goals are good.

4. I have never bitten my nails. Ever.

5. I doodle on everything and save things and put them on my wall. I have math sheets on my wall because I like what I doodled. mmhm.

6. I am pretty much Italian. Basically.

7. My favorite color is purple. Subconsciously I gravitate towards it.

8. I can't stand it when my nails are not painted.

9. When I was little I had imaginary friends who lived in the freezer. They were eskimos. Tom and Mimi. Yep.

10. I love knives. I think they are pretty.

11. People who try too hard are my biggest pet peeve. Can't stand em.

12. I have never been on a loop de loop roller coaster.

13. Log flumes are my thing.

14. My names means hero or heroine. Which I think is pretty cool.

15. I am addicted to youtube.

16. I am completely and utterly in love with Robert Downey Jr. He is so wonderful.

17. I am so done with high school and just want to go to college.

18. I am obsessed with facial expressions and I stare at people without noticing and usually embarrass my family be staring at people so long they notice. People watching is the bomb.

19. I try to start everyday out with a good mood. Even if it doesn't last for very long.

20. If I could eat anything right now it would be tiramisu.

21. I feel like time is going by really fast. Whoosh. and yet not fast enough.

22. I collect hoodies/jackets.

23. One day, imma be famous.

24. I am really good at daydreaming for hours.

25. Looking out windows relaxes me.

26. I love the sound of Adam Lambert's voice.

27. My mind is always racing and it flicks from one thing to the next rapidly.

28. I am not suave.

29. Making people smile always makes me feel better.

30. Oatmeal is delicious.

I would say that is all... but really it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment