Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just a little rant. Well sort of little. Idunno.

Texting.

Some people love it... well who am I kidding, MOST people love it. I mean there are so many good things about it:

convenient
short
fast
DOES NOT REQUIRE TOO MUCH ATTENTION

that last one is the point that bothers me. (case you can't tell)

I mean really people. Since when is it a good that that we can connect less with people and still tell them what we want? I mean honestly. I don't see what is so great about sending someone a little message that says something and the person who receives it doesn't know what your voice would have sounded like, your facial expressions... body language. THOSE THINGS ARE PRETTY DARN IMPORTANT WHEN COMMUNICATING. AHHHHH. not that it bothers me.

Plus you only get 160 characters. What the heck can you say in 160 characters? N/m, unless u use txt spk. Don't even get me started.

Just talk face to face.
It's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment