Friday, July 30, 2010

Getting things done.


Okay, so my family and I are going to the beach soon and that means the fun job of packing ensues. Wha wha.

I mean honestly. Packing is boring. It's just a bunch of running around and pulling things out and making a mess, then packing up the mess, and then you have a huge bag that is in the way until you can pack up the car. What joy.

Yesterday, to make light of the activity, I turned the idea of packing into a video that I hope to post on Youtube. I am quite excited. Listen. I have wanted to make a Youtube channel for a VERY long time. VERY LONG. And now I am so close. Ah!! It's wonderful.

Once I actually make an account (maybe tomorrow) I will post the link to it and the video here. :)

  1. Get back to having my quiet time everyday
  2. Get tan
  3. Get my hair cut really short (DONE)
  4. Read four good books
  5. Make a youtube channel (ALMOST DONE!!!)
  6. Practice breakdancing
  7. Work on splits
  8. Go to the gym/ workout
  9. Spent quality time with my family at the beach

ps - school is starting soon... mixed feelings....

No comments:

Post a Comment