Saturday, July 24, 2010

Not much.


I feel as though not much has happened today...

This morning we went to the pool (when I say we I am referring to my mom and my four siblings, my dad was busy). It was disgusting. I mean really. Gross. First of all it was H-O-T hot outside which, I know, sounds like the perfect time to go to the pool. Wrong. The water was maybe 5 or 10 degrees cooler than it was outside. NOT REFRESHING. NOT AT ALL. So we only stayed for maybe an hour and a half and then went home. By then it was about 12 and everyone was getting hungry so we went to Target to get food (the one near us is a super-center so there is a grocery store) and ingredients to make tacos. I love tacos. Yumm. Anyway so we went to Target and I spent my aforementioned paycheck of 50 dollars. Yeah, nothing makes a girl feel good like spending what she brought while shopping and finding sales all the while. Whoo!

Then we came home and made said delicious tacos (which were, in fact, delicious) as late lunch/ early dinner.

So yeah, not much.

And yet, I am still really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment