Thursday, July 22, 2010

Worries.


I have been worrying about school and college (which I may add is still 3 years away, but, hey, that's just my personality) and growing up and it's REALLY overwhelming, I mean REALLY. For instance I have this irrational fear that I wont get accepted anywhere for college, and it is not like I am not smart or anything, I just doubt myself.

My dream college would be NYU to major in musical theatre or dance (I haven't decided yet). I have what it takes academically (I hope), and I have the drive, and, I think, the talent. It's just that right now, it seems unattainable. Literally like a dream, that doesn't exist.

Breath, Haley.

Also, I have been worrying about school next year. I am going to be a sophomore and I just feel... old. I know, I know. I'm not. But still. Not to mention that I am going to have a heavy work load, and I want to take 3 AP tests at the end of the year (Chem., Bio., and World history). No big deal, right?

Breath, Haley.

And the thing is, it is useless to worry and make plans that I think are the only way everything will work, because God is in control and He knows what's best for me. He has me and He won't let me fall.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment